Pain under left rib cage with vomiting and loss of appetite. Blood work shows reduced WBC, CT normal. Reasons ?

Hi my husband has been sicke since about Jan andover the past y he has lost 50 + pounds more recently he has lost 7 pounds in two weeks with out dieting he has pain nder his left rib cage and more recently has blood work done which showed his white bloodcells to be 0000 which has increased from 0000 in Jan his dr ordered a ct and everything looked ok so he told him they were normal and has dismissed him. He still has the pain and still is vomiting with little to no appetite . Can you help us?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012