Pain under left rib cage, popping sound on pressing, upper chest tightness. Related symptoms?

Hello. For the last month or two i ve had a pain I get under my left rib cage. It s not constant but when it hurts, it s really bad. Also, when i push just below my left rib cage I can feel something popping/clicking. Another thing is on my upper chest , i get this tightness and when i arch my back or move a certain way, it hear cracking and it relieves the tightness. I don t know if the two things are connected in anyway.
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012