Pain under left lower ribs, hurts while bending. History of pneumonia, bronchitis, COPD. Treatment ?

for the past 4 days i have had a pain under my left lower ribs. its dull and hurts worse when i bend over. I recently had a ct scan of my lungs in which they inserted die. and im on 2 different in halers. i hwas hit with pnemonia, bronchitis and had an asthma attack along with copd and am now on oxygen 24/7 . i was thinking mayb e kidney stone as i have had them before and the pain is simalar to this. just before the big pain hits. but this has gone on to long for this. if i sit for a while it really hurst when i stand but then i get some relief. it kinda feels like if hurt my ribs but i havent.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012