Pain under left breast in the rib area and mild swelling on the top of forearm. Could this be a blood cot ?

Hello; I m inquiring about a possible blood clot in my left arm. 2 days ago I was experiencing almost spasm like pains just under my left breast in the rib area, (they were intermittent and lasted approx 5 to 10 secs each episode), yesterday when I bent my left arm I felt tightness, now today there is mild swelling on the top of my forearm at the elbow with periodic pains. Could this be a blood clot? I have had 2 previous heart attacks, stents implanted with a 3rd artery 38% blockage.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Mar 2011