Pain under foot. Tried stretching, icing it, no relief. Cure for pain?

I have pain along the bottom of one foot , when I roll a golf ball under my foot is very painful. I have had this problem for three months, tried stretching , icing it and resting it. nothing seems to make any difference, I have been to two physio and one massage therapist, but are getting nowhere. The Injury may have initially started with my golf swing. I would like to know is it best to stretch it, ice it, keep off it, just don t know what to do, anynhelpmappreciated.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013