Pain under arm during ovulation, breast pain, done breast surgery due to hyperplasia. Reason?

Good morning, I recently had breast surgery August 17, 2012 (fibrolipoma) - left side and the histology showed florid hyperplasia and fibroadenosis. I also have hypophysis adenoma , high prolactin level and I am taking Dostinex 1/2 every 20 days. Since couple of years (3-4) I feel pain under my left arm ( lymph node) during the ovulation period and breast pain. After the surgery I feel lymph node pain under my left arm, which is stronger and it lasts 20 days now it started on the right. The pain is consequent every month - it starts 4-5 days after the first day of my period and it lasts until the next period. Could you please explain me what old be the reason for this pain and changes and what is appropriate to do? Thank you! Daniela
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012