Pain, tiredness after common bile duct injury during surgery. Done gastric emptying study. Any ideas?

Hi I had a common bile duct injury during laproscopy surgery in Dec of 2012, I have been getting increased pain in my right upper quadrant I am also very tired with no energy, I had a stent placed but the stent moved and started to perforate the small intestine and duodenum, I got an ulcer. I just had a gastric empting study and another hida scan with cck. The doctor wants to see me stating that my digestive system is very slow. Any ideas on what can be done for me?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013