Pain, tightness of muscle,dark area on the thigh of a baby after DPT vaccination,advice?

my son is 20 months old, last Friday we have given him vaccination of DPT , may be nurse was not perfect she injected the injection twice, the got too much pain ,and wept much. we rubbed the area on his Thai, but as time goes at evening that small area the mussel got tight are become some blackly, I thought it will be recovered as time goes, but it is not recovered. and when we touch that area of thai. baby get too much pain. yesterday I went to doctor on same hospital he recommended ibugesic plus, but baby don t have any fiver. he is completly nornal but that area of thai as mussels tight and if touch he good too much pain. please suggest what to do ? doctor told to take ibugesic plus 3 ml twice a day. but I am thinking it will not give solution. please suggest.what to do,???
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012