Pain the stomach and vomiting after childbirth. Elevated SGPT levels. Diagnosed with Hpylori, peptic ulcer and cholelitheasis. Can this become cancer?

hello doctor! im 25 years old and my sgpt is 600+..for the past months after i deliver my first baby (september of last year) around october or november maybe i feel frequent pain on my stomach and vomiting..our district doctor said that i may have eaten foods that cause the pain..5 years ago i had an endoscopy and was diagnose of having an hpylori , had 3 months of treatment with nexium and antibiotics on the 4th month i undergo another endoscopy and finally had the hpylori negative..2 years ago i went to see another internest since my stomach is still in pain and was diagnose of having a peptic ulcer ..went for another medication and the pain after i deliver my baby the pain came back and doctors from our district hospital said that i may have eaten foods that cause the pain and said i have a reflux ..i experienced a lot of heartburn and vomiting every month..until last wednesday i was rushed to a good hospital..i undergo a lot of blood testing and ultrasound..and i was diagnose of having my sgpt so high 600+ and said i have cholelitheasis..i will be having another appointment with my doctor this june 4 for further can i lower my sgpt and is it possible that i will be getting cancer from the hpylori i had 5 years ago?my doctor said hpylori will mature 25 years after..and i dont understand what it me..
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012