Pain the chest radiating to the back. Back pain resolved after changing the mattress. Advice?

Good Morning . . I don t know if you can give me some advice please as I keep waking up in the morning(and it s only in the morning) with a dull ache in my chest which feels like it goes through to my back. It goes away after 3-4 minutes once moving about. It seems to have been brought on after staying at my parents and sleeping on a much harder bed for 4 nights but Im now home on my very comfy, ll supported bed and it s not going away! :-(. Any clues as to what might be the problem? I have had back problems before hence why I invested in a supportive mattress which did solve the back pain . Thanks in advance. Eagerly awaiting
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012