Pain, tenderness in the right side of the mouth, congestion in right ear, right side of neck swollen, making home remedies, some relief. Should I see a doctor?

Pain and tenderness on right side of roof of mouth. It s especially painful when eating acidic foods like ketchup. Strong anticeptic mouthwash burns almost unbearably initially than improves the symptoms. Right ear hurts throughout the day and is congested. Front right side of neck slightly swollen, post nasal drip on right side. Was already taking Flonase and Zyrtec D but missed a couple of doses of Flonase several days ago. Gargling with warm salt water & saline nasal irrigation are very helpful. They sooth the pain and cause a lot of coughing with mucus. This seems to temporarily clear ear, nasal, and throat congestion. Should I continue to try to treat at home or do I need to see doctor?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012