Pain, swollen, sore nipples on rubbing. Noticed pus. What to do?

My boyfriend recently was playing with my nipple ,rubbing the inside of it squeezing it etc. The next day my nipple was sore and swollen when my shirt rubbed it there was pain and throbbing. I put a warm rag on it early this morning hours later i noticed it look like pus was inside. What to do?? Can i put a warm rag with eposm salt on it????.Help
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, looking to the history given here the chances of infection is very likely, if I would be your doctor then I would treat this with the following medicine,
1) Tab Ibuprofen 400 mg three times in day
2) Tab Ciprofloxacine 500 mg twice in day
keep the are clean keep the hot fermentation continue and no need to worry about this every thing would be alright soon, hope this information helps you have nice day.