Pain, swelling, tenderness in head and neck. Have cervical osteomyelitis. What is this?

I ve been experiencing pain, swelling , tenderness & pressure at the back of my head, from behing my ears down into my neck, for about a week. I ve noticed several pea sized knots and puffy swollen areas. I have pain and pressure in the area that doesn t improve with heat cold or over the counter pain relievers. I m also feelings very fatigues and weak. I had a very advanced case of cervical osteomyelitis a year ago & also suffered from MRSR in my bloodstream, endocarditis , and bacterial menengitis at the same time. The pain in my head and neck and tenderness of my scalp is making me worry I may be developing another infection of some sort. Any ideas what this is?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013