Pain, swelling in scrotum. Taking B-cin, ultracet, veltom-02. Ultrasound shows moderate hydrocele, vericocele in left testicle. Treatment?

Hi, I am a 35 years old male. I have got some pain and swelling in my scrotum for last one month. I took advice from a urologist . The doctor advised me get an Ultrasound . In ultrasound report, it was found that I had mild to moderate hydrocele and vericocele in my left ball. Also, it was found that there was an infection in it. Since then, I am taking antibiotics en al. Yesterday, I had an appointment with my doctor again, and he said there is an improvement. But, I am not feeling any substantial improvement. He prescribed me following tablets: B-cin, Ultracet and Veltom-02. Please suggest what to do. Thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012