Pain , swell since lymphatic system got shut down. Had biopsy on wrist,thigh, suspect cancer. Lymphono cancer?

My lymphatic system shut down about 6 yrs ago. I have a lot of pain and swelling. Saw a dermatologist last week and she did skin biopsy on my wrist and inner thigh- suspects cancer. I had mascetomy in 1999. Is lymphono cancer one of my symptons. I don't have anything to help fight infections. Could these signs be lymphono cancer?I'm scared because since having breast cancer I have not had any energy, stay tired all the time. Any info. would be appreciated.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013