Pain, strain, watery eyes, pus coming out. Is it due to allergic reaction?

Hi, since the beginning of April i have had problems with my eyes at times just watering but at other times actual pus comes out of them and my eyes have started to take strain & hurt. I have been to see an Eye Specialist about 4 times now and he says I had a cut on my Retina but nothing he has given me has helped the situation. I then went to my GP twice and he said it was caused by my sinuses but X-rays today confirmed there was nothing wrong with my sinuses. Could it be an allergic reaction to either make-up, or dust, or animals, or a blockage as it is driving me mad now and I desperately need help.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012