Pain, stiffness, swelling in hands, wrists, arms, legs, feet, lower back, Possibility of arthritis?

I am a 54 year old woman and for the last 6 months my hands, wrists, arms and now my legs and feet also my lower back has been a lot of stiffness , pain, swelling , my joints in my thumbs get stuck to where I have to manually get them to unstick and I am also waking up with headaches . Sometimes it is very hard to function do to the stiffness and the pain. Is this a form of arthritis? Unfortunately I do not have insurance any longer and cannot see a doctor due to finances. In the mornings when I put my feet down it hurts to walk on my feet. Can you help me with any solutions?
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012