Pain sitting standing lying, injured upper back, tried all medications still no help. Reasons ?

Have injured upper back for 10 yrs. When i done it felt crack and fizzing up down spine for 2 secs. Could not move left arm for 1 month very painfull. Slowly got on with life but pain from 1-10 stayed at about 5 affects my arm and left eye. Location is about 2 vertibrae under neck . Had 2 mri scans since but they only scan my neck. About 3 months ago pain has consumed me cant do anything. Tried exercise medication everything been to docs so many times think i am a pest cant help. Have been up for 3 days now cant find any comfortable position. Pain sitting standing lying the only thing that helps at all is hot bath. Pain from 1-10 for last 3 months is 10 didnt know i could take this much pain. Feel like ive been left. Please help cant take it much more.
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012