Pain shifting from hands, fingers and feet. Stiffness and swelling. Suggest

Name-Anu Agarwal Age-41 I have lot of pain which keeps shifting from hand fingers to feet to shoulders ,next day my paining part will be perfectly fine and again pain will start in other part like feet or shoulder , it will be stiff and my hands/ fingers or foot The pain is with stiffness and swelling, very painful to move. I have got my uric acid also checked but the reports are normal. Doctors are not able to diagnose anything. Please help. What is this and why it is happening? from Pradeep Agarwal Bareilly phone no. 0000
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012