Pain, sharp and severe on back, stomach pain, blood in urine. What could be causing it?

What could be the cause of pain, sharp and severe which comes and goes in the lower left quadrant of my back? It does cause some stomach pain that makes me feel like I have to have a bowel movement but I can t. The pain rates a 7 to 10 and sometimes subsides after time. I did see some bloo in my urine but I had a urinalysis done and it showed nothing abnormail. I was put on antibiotics and I am still getting the pain. What could be causing this?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013