Pain running through both legs post laminoplasty, faintness on sitting down. Suggestion for relief?

My email address is YYYY@YYYY . Thank you. Waiting for your valuable opinion. hello doctor. I did the following surgical procedure on last Thursday. It is 4 days after the operation. Below is the text from Doctors report: TRight sided L4/5 laminoplasty . Severe veinous congestion noted and teh veins diathermised. Nerve root and cord decompression done. Dural adhesions noted small dural tear noted due to adhesions, with a small CSF kleak. Duragen kept over the tear. Homeostasis achieved. Routine closure done. Skin ethilon 3/0. Before teh surgery I had a severe pain in my right calf muscle . MRI showed compression at L4/5. Afte rteh surgery I have pain running through both legs. When I sit down some times I feel faintness. The pain is more now and it has come to teh left leg also, which was not there before the surgery. Can you please help?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012