Pain, pus from anus. On antibiotic tablets. Surgery to remove fistula done. Treatment?

Hi Doctor , I have undergone fistula-in-ano surgery 6 months agao. I am using Antibatic tablets ...not applying any ointment on the sergery area as per doctor prescription...But I am not seeing any result so far...It is painful always and pus will come on continewsly.....Do I need to change any tablet or do I need to apply any ointment.How many days it will take to heal. Your suggestions will be greatful for me Thanks in advance.. Regards
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012