Pain, pressure in upper left quadrant after eating, vomiting, burping. History of gastric bypass. Treatment?

I had gastric bypass almost 2 yrs ago. Later had perforated ulcer , hernia repair and tummy tuck. Recently, I am having severe painful pressure upper left quad worse after I wake in the morning and when I eat some things. After eating, I get the pain and either throw up from the painful pressure and/or burp constantly until pressure subsides. I have lost 120 pounds and am 125 pounds now. I am always tired
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012