Pain, pressure in left abdominal area under ribs, sore body, delayed periods, missed contraceptive pills. Reason?

I ve been having pain/pressure in my abdominal area, on the left side under my ribs, and occasionally the other side, under my belly button. My whole body is also sore. Especially my lower back. I ve just recently ran out of my birth control in July. I didn t get my normal period, I just bleed for 3 days a week or two before my period was due. I haven t gotten it yet this month, so I thought I may be pregnant, but the test came back negative. Is it maybe too early? Next week will make my period late. Or is this something else? Can you help?
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012