Pain, pressure in both ears, right ear severely infected, swollen lymphnodes. On antibiotics, any alternate treatment ?

I went to the doctor a week ago because of pain and pressure in both of my ears. My right ear was severely infected and the left mildly. I ve taken my antibiotics and a perscription decongestant . But, the pressure is still very bad in the right ear, slight high pitched ringing, and now my lymphnodes seem to be swollen and painful from the right ear all the way down my neck . Do I need to go back to the doctor.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012