Pain outside right leg, shooting to right buttock, pain on bending. Treatment?

I get terrible pains in the outside of my lower right leg. I have had achilles issues that seem to be just about healed, no tears just swelling . The pain now is the lower right side of my right leg and can shoot all the way to my right butt cheek. Although not very intense as it goes up. The intensity is low just above the ankle. It is okay but when I bend it comes on, the more I bend the worse it gets. Tieing my shoe is a killer. Any ideas what it could be? YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012