Pain or pressure on chest, wheezing,cough, temperature is low,diagnosed asthma, taken corticosteroid/ bronchodilator (zenhale), antibiotic staken for lymph node on jaw and mouth infection

My chest is very tight. It feels like I can t get a full breath. There is some pain/pressure in my chest. I have a deep wheezing , non-productive cough. My temperature is quite low at 96.3. I have been diagnosed with asthma , but I haven t had problems with in in 10+ years. I have been taking a rescue inhaler (salbutamol?) as well as a combination corticosteroid/ bronchodilator (zenhale), but neither seems to have any effect. I have been exposed to someone with pneumonia recently, but went through a cycle of antibiotics ( amoxicillin ) for an unrelated issue since (swollen lymph node on jaw - infection in mouth). It seems to get worse at night or when I lay down. Should I be concerned and/or seek emergency medical attention?
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012