Pain on touching trachea area. No thyroid nodules, lymph nodes normal. Cause of pain?

I have pain to the touch in the trachea area. It has been there for 2 weeks. I went to my PCP and he didn t know what it was. I had a TSH test done and it came back .03. In January during my physical it measured 5.4. I went to an ENT and he could not feel any thyroid nodules and my lymph nodes were normal. He put me on an antibiotic for 10 days. After this the TSH test will be repeated with a T4 test. Any ideas you have about what the pain can be?
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012