Pain on throat, chin, swollen gums, dry mouth. Scope test, xray negative. Positive rheumatoid factor. Cancer, guide?

Hi. I am a 43 year old female, mother of four. I have been to ENT three times in last two and a half years, and Oral Maxofacial Dr. two times as well. I have on and off right-sided throat pain, as well as pain under my chin (maybe a gland). The ENT did a scope test twice. He said it was Negative. Maxofacial Dr. did exam & x-rays & couldn't figure it out. It was quiet for a while. However, Pain started up again about a week and a half ago. Gums on bottom of mouth are all swollen in back right side; right sided throat pain; gland under chin on right side hurts to touch and sometimes aches out of nowhere; mouth gets very dry sometimes. Throat hurts to talk. Dr. also did blood work for Sjogren's as my daughter has marker for it & pos ANA & Raynauds. I was negative - only positive for Rheumatoid Factor. Please help! Do you think it's cancer?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013