Pain on the side of inner foot, has popping veins with redness and bruising. Muscle spasm?

My little sister thats 12 just started complaining about the side of her inner foot hurting, and I asked her if she had hurt it or had hit it on anything and she said no. But the veins are kind of popping out, along with redness and slight bruising . It ll hurt for one minute and then it ll stop. And so far it s happened 2 times in the past 10 minutes. Is there any chance it could be a muscle spasm? Or is there such thing? Thanks for your time! And please get back with me as soon as you can. I gave her some Tylenol , so maybe that d help?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013