Pain on the right side of throat with headaches, pain in right ear. Could it be due to acid reflux ?

I have pain on the right side of my throat since forever. I went to numerous ENT doctors, they checked my throat from inside, my ears etc. said everything was normal but i dont understand how can everything be normal when i feel pain all the time. It gets worse if its cold or I drink something very cold. I can feel swelling sometimes. It comes and goes. I also have headaches on the right side and also pain above my right eyebrow. I also have mild pain in my right ear. I have no alergies. My recent checkup showed that I might have acid reflux ( GERD ) that may cause this problem. I am really lost and sometimes I get very irritated at the inability of the doctors to diagnose my problem.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013