Pain on the right of chest, feeling of squeezing on inhaling deeply, had slight coughing before the incident. Advice?

Hi, my right side of my chest beneath my ribcage started hurting out of nowhere. Whenever I turn my body in that direction or inhale I get like a seizing feeling and don t want to continue to inhale. When I inhale deeply it feels like something on that side is being squeezed, like a ball. When I inhale lightly I can feel it but it isn t as painful. I don t know if it s relevant but a few minutes before a few breaths had caused slight coughing.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012