Pain on the right of back, around belly button, constipation, light green urine, occasional pain from colon. Cause?

I have right side pain in the back almost constantly. Also upper right side pain sometimes almost under my ribs,not quite. The pain has moved to my left side at times and also my lower back hurts often. My upper stomache above and around my belly button hurts almost always,sometimes when I bend over it hurts alot. I get constipated alot. Most times not having a bowel but maybe twice a week Today I ve been hurting more than usual and my bowel was more and softer than usual and my urin is a light green.I have had stones four times and it may be partial but I don t feel it all is. Once in a great while I also have this horrible pain that seems to be coming from my colon . It happens in the sleep hours of the morning. Please if you could shine some light I d be greatful. I don t want to go in unnessarily. Thank you!!
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012