Pain on the penis after being hit. Bulging vein. Need treatment?

Hello doctor I had sex with my wife on top of me about 11month ago and coming out i hit her leg. No major pain but I can see an indentation on the left side of my penis . Also the vein seems to have come out at that spot too. After 11 month I still have very mild penile pain especially when i sleep on my belly. any idea on the treatments I need? THank you
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.You have noticed a engorged vein on dorsal side of your penis which you think developed after a injury during sex with your wife.This is just a coincidence Many people have engorged vein on penis and that does not have any significance and will not harm you in future.So just neglect it and do not worry at all.The pain that you get in penis while you sleep on belly may be most likely to be due to pressure effect and do not need to be given a serious thought.