Pain on the left side of back of mouth, difficulty swallowing, pain in left ear, yellow dots on the roof of mouth. Tonsillitis ?

Iv had a problem with my throat from the last couple of days but seen yesterday it has got really bad. There was pain on the left side of the back of my mouth and it hurt to swallow also my left ear was killing me. Now today iv woke up with pain on the right said with redness and yellow dots on the roof of my mouth at the back. Do i have tonsillitis? There is nothing on my tonsils but it looks inflamed all around it. Could you please help.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012