Pain on the left side after having hysterectomy. Fever with redness on the incision. Need antibiotics?

I had a hysterectomy four weeks go. I visited my doctor two weeks ago because of bad pain in my left side. While there she checked my incision, she felt it was a little large. She thought there may be blood pooled under the skin and fat. She gave me a script for an antibiotic, and told me If I noticed it getting red and inflamed to fill the script. Today I have developed a fever of 103, and I think there seems to be some redness in the pelvic area. Can you tell me if I would be experiencing pain with this. Not sure if I should fill the script or not!
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013