Pain on the left bottom side of head, ear, neck, shoulder and kidney, swollen feet, body rashes. Cause?

hi sir iam 29m 5.6 height weight 61kgs i had pain on left back bottom side of my head, left ear, neck , shoulder and also left kindney i think and left back side of my knee my both foots are getting swollen and lite pain some times left side of the thoroat and these all are one part and i am also getting big size rashes especially on legs, thighs, hands and some times pain when going toilet.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012
Rheumatologist 's  Response
Dear sir ,

In my opinion you should see a rheumatologist and rule out any connective tissue disease which may be the cause of such vague and varied presentation .

Dr. Shruti