Pain on the inside of wrist, spider bite on ankle. Diagnosed with fibromyalgia. Related ?

I have awful pain on the inside of my wrist and noticed a line running down my wrist and toward my below in addition to my palm starting to itch. Can t recall injurying or scratching it. I was recently diagnosed with fibromyalgia and also have a weird spider bie on my right ankle, not sure if any of these are related. I just about can t stand the wrist pain anymore tough. It s went from the write to my thumb and now starting up my arm.
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  42 Awaiting Answer