Pain on the back of neck extending to shoulders with burning sensation, tingling on hands. Remedy?

Hi I am Joni. I am 58 years old. I have been experiencing pain 3 fingers from the base of the back of my neck on the spine . This pain extends along the shoulder to the joint of the shoulder & arm. It feels like I have been beaten. It is very tender like bruises but no discoloration. My husband says it looks slightly swollen at times. Some days are worse than others. On the left side there is an intense tingling, almost burning sensation. The fingers tips of the first & second fingers on my right hand feel slightly tingly or numby. I am taking hormones and also on Prozac , have been on these for years. I have IBS , severe loss of hearing (since childhood) so I have noises constantly in my ears. I do not like to go to doctors, sorry, lol. I am very sensitives to drugs, the strongest pain releiver I take is Aleve . I am allergic to antihistimines. I have had this pain for about 6months. Thank you for taking the time to try to help me understand what this is.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013