Hello and thanks for the query
As per MRI
report you have PIVD (Prolapse Inter-vertebral
Disc). The line of treatment is medication with proper exercise and precautions and if it fails can go for surgery. The treatment can be best planned under the guidance of Spine surgeon
. Certain precautions you have to follow are:
1. Use hard bed to sleep and no pillow.
2. Avoid all jerky movements of the spine.
3. Change your posture 1/2 hourly while working or siting.
4. Wear lumbosacral belt while walking, driving.
5. Take analgesic
and anti-inflammatory drugs to reduce pain in worse condition. Apply local gels at the site.
6. Do hot fermentation of the lumber region.
7. In worse condition bed rest
is the best treatment.
Hope you got your answer.
Best Wishes and have a pain less spine