Pain on standing, sitting, swelling in genitals. Vericocele operation done. Treatment?

hi Doctor, i got vericocele operation in 2009 both sides. From then onwards, when i stand or sit for more hours i feel discomfort and swelling is happening(with little pain). so what should i do now? is not there any permanent solution for my problem? would i have to live with this pain only. please provide me permanent solution to my problem. thanks in advance.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012
From history it seems that you might be having inguinal hernia giving this type of feeling and swelling.
Consult surgeon and get examined.
Avoid weight lifting.
Avoid constipation.
Ok and take care.