Pain on sides of the breast, behind the ribs and back, no pain on urination, urine test shows pus cells. Had taken treatment for UTI. What is the cause of recurrence?

i have pain on my left side under my breast and behind my ribs and aching in the same area on my back. I have been treated with anti-biotics for a UTI , and i have had a further 2 urine samples showing white cells.... i am in constant discomfort, i do not and have not had any burning whilst passing urine. i am worried about these white cells and my pain. what do you think, please?
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012