Pain on side, back, abdomen, sick. Collapsed gallbladder, gallstones on scan. On analgesia. Consult doctor?

Hi i have had what i think is biliary colic since 2am sunday morning, yesterday the pain was so bad i had to go back to bed, taking analgesia regularly but its not helping. Feeling sick as well on and off.
I had a scan a few weeks ago which showed that my gallbladder had collapsed and i have multiple gallstones.
Today when i got up i thought that i had pulled muscles in my side, back and abdomen due to the pain yesterday. But am wondering if its colic still as the pain is in the same places. Should I see my gp tomorrow?

Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013