Pain on shoulder blade, breasts, stomach with dizziness and headaches, bleeding. Missed the pills couple of times. What could be the cause?

Hello I have a few problems and would like some advice to see if they all link. My first query is that my shoulder blade, Side and under neath the breast all have pains for a few days now, also stomach ache I am on the pill and I have missed 3 pills but not in a row I was a few hours late taking the pill but I have had bleeding for a whole day so far also this has come with headaches and dizziness .
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  30 Awaiting Answer