Pain on rubbing penis head while masturbating, pink flesh visible. Treatment options?

hi doctor i would like to ask ..i have problem with my penis ..the head of my penis is still flesh i mean it do hurt when i rub it and it only comfortable when i wear brief and i don t really like it..the situation starts when i was just newly circumcised..theres no problem at the doctor who operate it but i masturbate it almost everyday and until now .i cant stop my feelings..doctor do help me..why does my penis hurts and like pinkish flesh ? .,does masturbation affects it ..? what should i do ? i cant sex like this ,,thnx doc
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012