Pain on rotating the wrist, tingling on bending, pain on palm and top of hand with shooting pain in fingers. Cause?

hi, i have really hurt my hand but the strange thing is i cant remember how i did it. i have pain rotating my wrist , tingling when i bend my wrist downwards, pain in my palm and top of my hand and shooting pains in my last 2 fingers.. WHAT HAVE I DONE!? i think it may be coming from the little nobbly bone on the outside of my wrist..
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012
Your symptoms may be consistent with someone who has carpal tunnel syndrome which is compression of the median nerve at the wrist. The treatment for carpal tunnel syndrome is tendon gliding exercises and splintage. Local anaesthetic and steroid injections can help. Ultimately surgery is often indicated to decompress the nerve. This can be done under local anesthetic as a day case surgery.