Pain on right wrist after injury. Taken steroid injection. No relief. Possibility of degenerative arthritis?

I fell in April and injured my wrist I had pain and swelling all around my right wrist. After the swelling went down I still had constant pain. The pain was on the bottom, top and both sides, as well as a burning pain and wrist popping as if it is hanging up on something in these areas. I heard a pop when I fell. But I did not break any bones. After fighting with workers compensation I finally got to see an orthopedic doctor . The same doctor that reset my wrist and shortened the ulna bone in my arm in 2007. When I saw him he did steroid injection on the back side of my wrist carpal tunnel debridement that is what I think he called it. But still even after the surgery I still have pain in my wrist and burning in my wrist as well as what feels as if something gets hung up then it pops (that sometimes hurts). The doctor now says I have degenerative arthritis but honestly I did not have any problems with this wrist till now, oh yeah and I now have a cyst as well on my wrist that appeared all of a sudden. And I am sick and tired of the constant pain and having to take something for it. And it interferes with my job of being a pharmacy technician making IV medications. So my main question is do you think this is degenerative arthritis as well. Because my I don’t feel that arthritis just appears on day and I still have a hump on my wrist from when I fell and the cartridge got pushed up. I really need help with this.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012