Pain on right side, pass clumps of mucus with urine in the morning. CT and ultrasound show stones in kidney and ureter. Any ideas?

I have history of kidney stones and Intercystitis. I had an ultrasound done as I was having pain on my right side an the CT showed only stones in the lower poles of my kidneys. However, the utltrasound found a stone in my right ureter . Why would the CT not see the stone? I have also been passing clumps of mucuos in the mornings. My urine is clear, and the clumps do not have an odor. Any ideas on the mucos?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013