Pain on right side of throat and ear, red throat , post nasal drip. History of tmj and teeth clenching. Suggest

Hi dr. Having pain on right side of throat and occasional ear pain also right side. The pain comes and goes throughout day. Ranges in intensity. Not dibilitating just annoying.Throat is red. Both tonsils a bit swollen though right is bigger. Post nasal drip . No fever. History of tmj and teeth clenching. I suffer from panic disorder and am very anxious. I also have Muscle pain in right shoulder, neck and muscle above collar bone. Lymph nodes in neck do not feel large. Though I can feel the ones on either side of throat under jaw. Has been going on for 2 weeks.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012