Pain on right side of head, fever. On steroids, immatrex. History of migraine. Treatment?

Hello, Ive had a pain ( headache like) only on the right side of my head that goes down the back of my neck and recently down my shoulder with low grade temp in the afternoon/ evening. Im a cronic migraine sufferer not like anything Ive had before. Ive been to the ER twice first time gave me steroids and Immatrex. Second CT, Lumbar puncture and more steroids. After the lumbar punctuer I did have some relief for a day
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012